Tuesday 12 November 2013

DIVORCE: CRISIS THAT HAS NO LIMITS -III

Now reflect on the following questions: 1. What is God’s position on Divorce? 2. Do I want to obey God or “my pains”? 3. What does God’s word say about perseverance? 4a. Where do I want to be on my daughter’s wedding day? At the front row or the back row or be totally absent? 4b. Where do I want to be on my son’s wedding day. Who will be the groom’s ‘proud’ mother on that day? 5.Do I want another woman to take over my responsibilities over my husband and children while I am still alive? 6a. What did I vow unto God on my wedding day? 6b.Am I backing out? What will I tell God? 7. Was my husband like this when we wedded newly? 8. What went wrong and how did I contribute to this crisis? 9a. Is money dividing us so soon? 9b. Should ‘another woman’ be a reason for dissolution of my vows unto God to remain till ‘death do us part.’ 10. How can I cooperate with God to mend this broken home? Are you troubled that your marriage relationship is heading towards divorce? Why not pray a prayer of confession, asking the Lord to forgive you and your spouse, and stop blaming your partner. Repent in all sincerity, and be determined to obey God’s word, God hates divorce. My suggestion is that someone should care enough to respond to the questions stated above. You may encounter a healing experience if you honestly desire to laugh again, and rejoice in the Lord Jesus Christ. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment